Our cot mattress was the first product to be created by Purflo. New parents and founders of Purflo designed the mattress after being concerned by the safety of other offerings on the market.
The Purflo cot mattress is hypoallergenic with a specialist fibre padding – Amicor Pure. Amicor is approved by Allergy UK thanks to its allergy reducing properties that have been proven to help prevent the build up of dust mites and allergies such as asthma and eczema.
Designed to have a hollow core combined with a mesh sleep surface, this cot mattress allows free air circulation and is certified air-permeable. Breathability and air flow are essential when creating a safe sleep environment for baby as they provide a thermo-neutral place for baby to rest and sleep. The breathable mesh helps reduce the risk of baby overheating or baby getting too cold and keeps them at a safe and comfortable temperature all year round.
Unlike traditional mattresses, the cover of this cot mattress can be completely removed and washed helping maintain optimum hygiene throughout use and also allows the mattress to be passed on to other future babies. Foam mattresses tend to turn yellow over time, however, the Purflo cot mattress can be washed time and time again keeping it as a good as new forever.
Features and Benefits:
- Certified as fully air permeable providing a truly breathable sleep surface
- Unique hollow core and fully breathable mesh comfortably supports your baby or child better than a conventional mattress
- Thermo-neutral, so that it maintains room temperature so baby doesn’t get too hot or too cold.
- Hypoallergenic: Amicor Pure™ fibre padding that reduces dust mite build up which can aggravate allergies such as Asthma and Eczema
- Conforms to the baby’s body and helps to prevent flat head syndrome
- Suitable from birth