- PurFlo Sleep
- PurAir Cot Bed
- Breathable Bassinet -NEW!
- Breathable Nest
- Breathable Mattress
- Breathable Bumper
- Additional SleepSurface
- Fitted Sheets
- Mattress Underlay
- Breathable Bassinet -NEW!
- PurFlo Sleeping Bags
- Jersey SleepSac
- Cotton SleepSac
- Leaf SleepSac
- Embroidered SleepSac
- Travel SleepSac
- Cotton SleepSac
- PurFlo Nursing and Feeding
- Cool Comfort Pregnancy Pillow
- Curve Feeding Cushion
- PurFlo Shleepy
- Shleepy Comforter
- Shnuggle - New
- Shnuggle Basket
- Shnuggle Basket with Stand
All parents, whether their attitude to parenting is relaxed or over cautious will at some point worry about Cot Death (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome SIDS).
That first night when your baby ‘sleeps through’ all parents have that slight dread when walking into the nursery that their baby has not suffered from the syndrome.
Continual research into SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) highlighted possible links with fire retardant chemicals in foam baby mattresses, CO2 pooling on the mattress surface and being rebreathed by baby and baby overheating. The PurFlo cot mattress reduces all of these possibilities.
The PurFlo cot mattress replaces the conventional foam mattress with a fully breathable, fully washable, foam-free mattress. An essential product to help parent’s minds be at peace while their baby sleeps.
The only fully breathable, fully washable cot mattress, the PurFlo cot mattress provides a genuine dust mite free environment for babies, helping to prevent the harmful build-up of allergens which are known to aggravate childhood allergies such as Asthma and Eczema.
In brief the PurFlo mattress:
- Fully breathable SleepsurfaceTM
- Prevents pooling and rebreathing of CO2 and other potentially toxic gases
- Reduces the risk of baby overheating
- Hypoallergenic Amicor Pure filling, prevents build up of bacteria and dispels dust mites that are linked to baby eczema & asthma
- 100% machine washable
- Tumble Dry on cool setting
- Can be disassembled and packs compactly into its own carry bag for travel or storage
- Comfortable & supportive, conforming to your babies body helping to prevent Plagiocephaly (Flat Head Syndrome)
- Available in Cot Mattress & Cot Bed Mattress sizes
- Organic PurFlo® fitted sheet that maintains the mattresses breathability
- SleepSurfaceTM replacement covers
- PurFlo® Fix to sit under the mattress in case of bed wetting or sickness
*** SORRY - COT BED MATTRESS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ***
Available May 2017
UK delivery only - for shipments outside of the UK please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping cost
- Lydia has been using the PurFlo mattress for a couple of months now, and she has been sleeping better than ever. We give this mattress 5 stars. Zoe from Mama Geek
- Hello My little boy is 15 months old and has been in your sleep system - mattress, sheet and sleepsacs - since birth and I just want to say how fantastic it is. He's just gone into his 2.5 tog 18 month plus sac, which is the last one he'll have as they don't come any bigger and I can honestly say, even when he's teething and rubbing his face, he still gets a good night's sleep. We were slightly dubious about buying a hollow mattress but it's wonderful knowing that the whole thing can go in the wash. Despite babies supposedly suffering 7-8 colds per year, he's only had 2 in his life - is this to do with the anti-allergenic materials used? And knowing we could wash his mattress as well as his sheet was really reassuring. He always looks so relaxed and has slept through the night since he was old enough to not have to be woken for milk feeds. He never seems too hot or too cold and you can tighten the mattress to suit your baby's comfort. I just wanted to thank you for inventing such a brilliant system and to let other parents know they should definitely try it. Keeping our newborn cool when he was born in a heatwave was the only thing we truly worried about and your system definitely did a brilliant job of that, without any reduction in comfort. We were going to buy a really expensive coil mattress but you always need a waterproof sheet over the top as they're not washable so they're never going to sleep on a truly natural, hygienic surface unless you use your system. We even got a spare one for his travel cot for Nanny's house - they're always on offer somewhere and are definitely good value for money as you can use them forever as they stay clean. Relatives said they used to buy cheap mattresses for their babies then replace them quite often but surely the Purflo system is more economical. The mattress looks good as new now and has been washed at least once a month since Zac was born. Anyway, thanks again. Sarah Woodcock, Mom of Zac (now 15 months)
- The PurFlo mattress is absolutely brilliant and little Benny seems to be very comfortable sleeping on it. It’s a little heavy to travel with regularly otherwise I’d take it everywhere with us as it’s so good. Nicky Hambleton-Jones, presenter of Channel 4s ’10 Year’s Younger’
- We've had a PurFlo mattress for our daughter since she moved from her baby hammock (yes really) to a cot bed. Got it because she had mild eczema and I truly believe it helped. But also, yes, there is the added bonus of not worrying about them suffocating by sleeping on their fronts on it. I think it is genius. blogger MotherWifeMe
- I have a PurFlo Mattress, I think it is an excellent product and it is the best currently on the market as it is washable and helps prevent cot deaths. Ian W
- Georgia had been waking up to eight times in the night requiring her inhaler and medication and was exhausted and unsettled. In just a few weeks of sleeping on the PurFlo mattress, we saw a big difference and Georgia only wakes once during the night now and sometimes doesn’t need her asthma medication at all. She is happy, bright and bubbly again – she’s like a different little girl. Melissa B
- Since Katrina has been sleeping on the PurFlo® mattress her eczema has improved dramatically. Her skin is no longer cracked and she is altogether a happier child. Even her Health Visitor has noticed what a difference the PurFlo® mattress has made to her eczema – the peace of mind it has given us and health benefits to Katrina have been priceless. Keith W
- I came across some information on the PurFlo® mattress and fell in love with the cleanliness of it straight away. As soon as I moved Daniel onto the PurFlo® mattress I felt instantly relieved. I'm quite a house proud person and it's incredible to think that there can be millions of House Dust Mites in a used mattress. I'm thankful I can whip off the PurFlo® cover and throw it into the washing machine. It's so much more hygienic. I don't have any worries when Daniel is sick either, it just goes straight through and I pop the cover in the machine. Leona P mum of Daniel