All parents, whether their attitude to parenting is relaxed or over cautious will at some point worry about Cot Death (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome SIDS).
That first night when your baby ‘sleeps through’ all parents have that slight dread when walking into the nursery that their baby has not suffered from the syndrome.
Continual research into the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome highlighted possible links with fire retardant chemicals in foam baby mattresses, CO2 pooling and overheating. The PurFlo mattress reduces all of thess possibilities.
The PurFlo mattress replaces the conventional foam mattress with a fully breathable, fully washable, foam-free mattress. An essential product to help parent’s minds be at peace while their baby sleeps.
The only fully washable cot mattress, the PurFlo mattress provides a genuine dust-mite free environment for babies, helping to prevent the harmful build-up of allergens which are known to aggravate childhood allergies such as Asthma and Eczema.
In brief the PurFlo mattress:
- Fully breathable SleepsurfaceTM
- Prevents pooling and rebreathing of CO2 and other potentially toxic gases
- Reduces the risk of overheating
- Anti-allergenic Amicor filling, prevents build up of bacteria and dispels dust mites that are linked to Asthma and Eczema
- 100% machine washable
- Can be disassembled and packs compactly into its own carry bag for travel or storage
- Comfortable & supportive
- Available in Cot & Cot Bed sizes
- Organic PurFlo® fitted sheet that maintains the mattresses breathability
- SleepSurfaceTM replacement covers
- PurFlo® Fix to sit under the mattress in case of bed wetting or sickness